We value people and differences, celebrate challenges, reward success, urge employees to take ownership of their jobs and careers and provide them with the tools and opportunities to help them reach their full potential.
- Required Qualification : BS / MS Degree in Computer Science from a Reputable Institution
- Minimum Experience : One Year (Mobile Development)
Responsibilities will include
- Become part of the Mobile Apps development Team.
- Code in Apple iOS (Objetive-C / Swift, XCode), Android (Java) and/or Microsoft Xamarin (C#, Visual Studio) or a combination to create native apps.
- Employee cutting edge frameworks, libraries and tools to create world class mobile solutions.
- Work closely with development, creative design, quality assurance and project management to make projects successful.
- Work on latest Apple iMacs/MacBook Pros, iOS & Android devices as part of your daily work
Following is desirable from you
- Burning desire for developing great software and learning new technologies.
- Solid concepts & experience of following are amust:
- At leasts one native programming language (Objective-C/Swift, Java, C#) in an mobile Apps context
- At least one database (SQLite, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB)
- Solid concepts of object oriented programming/design, data structures, algorithms & SDLC
- Comfortable with development tools on Windows & Mac OS X